Lenticular Print (Special)
Create Lenticular Print for your various printing needs. Lenticular Print has lenticular lens technology (a technology that is also used for 3D display) used to produce images printed with the illusion of depth.
In addition, Lenticular Print has the ability to change or move when images are viewed from different angles.
Product Type: Lenticular Print
Media: Lenticular 75 Lpi (0,4 mm)
- A4 (Flip = Landscape / 3D = Portrait)
- A4 (Flip = Portrait / 3D = Landscape)
- A5 (Flip = Landscape / 3D = Portrait)
- A5 (Flip = Portrait / 3D = Landscape)
- A6 (Flip = Landscape / 3D = Portrait)
- A6 (Flip = Portrait / 3D = Landscape)
Application Options (Editing Services):
- No Cutting
- Irregular Shape
- A5 (14,8 x 21 cm)
- Transforming Prints: Lenticular Print uses two or more different images, changing the angle of view allows switching from one image to another. You can change the angle of view, to display images switching from one image to another. ("Flip effect" / "Morphing Effect".)
- Animated Prints: In this mode, the images in Lenticular Print move slowly to the next image in the sequence. Two or more consecutive images are used, with only a small difference between each image and the next image. This makes the image appear to move ("motion effect"), or it can create a "zoom" effect, where the part of the image widens in size or changes shape as the perspective changes.
Stereoscopic Effects: A small change in the angle of view on the Lenticular Print causes the right and left eyes to see a slightly different look. This creates a 3D effect without the need for special glasses, can use two or more images.
|Size||Quantity From||Quantity To||Price|
|A6 (Flip=Portrait / 3D=Landscape)||51||514||Rp. 140.000,00|
|A6 (Flip=Landscape / 3D=Portrait)||46||457||Rp. 140.000,00|